Template:Policy Navigation Template:Policy overview Blocking is to prevent a editor for editing on every page around the wiki. This can be done by a administrator. There are various of reasons for blocking a editor from the wiki. Most users sees blocking as a punishment and something they start to rebel against to. Blocking is meant to prevent further damage or disruption. Blocks sometimes are used as a deterrent, to discourage whatever behavior led to the block and encourage a productive editing environment.
Request for Blocking
You can request for blocking another user to a administrator. Only come with a very good reason why you want to have the user being blocked from the wiki. We can block the user immediately, but can also send him a warning if there is a small problem. If you got blocked do not solve your problems through the Community Central. This can be understand as searching for attention to a wiki staff which is just really useless, the blocking will not end at all if you solve your problems through the Community Central. You can do edit your own talk page and ask for the reason why you have been blocked, which we can also discuss if your blocking will be undone or not.
Main reasons for blocking
Accounts may not be blocked for:
- Disagreeing with a administrator about something they discuss about.
- For internet slanging editors (Note: Internet slanging is forbidden to use at this wiki.).
Duration of blocking
- If you've created a account then you will be blocked for less then 5 months only if you didn't nothing badly then you will be blocked forever.
- If you got blocked for the first time, then you will be blocked for a short period of 1 week. Continuing will be larger by time till time until forever.
- If you didn't or doesn't create a account on wiki and you vandalizing with a unregistered username (you IP showing), then you will be banned forever.